Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time to say good bye


Dear students,

you have come to the end of the rainbow. I hope you have found, if not a pot of gold, that blog writing has been a useful experience and that you have learnt something new.

Here's the lyrics to the song that inspired me to name this blog: "Rainbow"



Rainbow, Look me up look me down, rainbow,

You were fun to have around

I was dreamin, Of the love I had to share,

Never thinkin, You were here you were.

Not a word, not a sound, could see or even feel the ground

A pot of gold, I was sold, by the way you let it fly

Rainbow, Look me up look me down,

Rainbow, You were fun to have around

Now Im changing, for the better for the day,

Feel like singing all the colours you convey

Come on home, Keep me warm,

And love me till the new days born

And I pray, You will stay,

For ever in my eyes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teacher

    My name is Pablo Alvarado and I want say you that my blog is not http://sociologist.blogspot.com, is http://SOCIOLOGEIST.blogspot.com

    Only that

    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Followers