Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let's start at the very beginning


Dear students,
Welcome to your first blog session. Now that you have created your blog make sure you select English as your working language and activate the comments option (automatic by default). After doing that, link your teacher’s blog and ALL your classmates’ blogs. To do this you will need to write your URL on the whiteboard.

Ready? If so, write a short introductory post.
Say:
Who you are and what English learning objectives you hope to achieve through using your blog (50 words minimum).
Finally, leave comments on at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs.
Make sure you personalize your blog (e.g. add a presentation, survey, change colour fonts, etc).

1 comment:

  1. Dear teacher: here is my first homework. Regards!


    miércoles 15 de abril de 2009

    My favourite technology


    I don't have many tecnological devices. But I love my microwave! Yes, although you don't think it. It is because you can use each once you need to eat rapidly.

    My mother cook each nigth for me. Then, when is the launch time, and I am in the university, I have that to introduce my food in the microwave. It is very easy for to use and very comfortable, because it not need much time. My food is ready in a few minutes. This way I can eat in the time established. It is only one hour! It is a little time for me. Moreover, I shall to read and study in my free times, then I don't have time for other things.

    If I did not have the microwave I would not eat! It will be terrible for me! Besides, my mother ever say: "satisfied stomach, satisfied heart". And I want an happy heart.

    Publicado por fernanda en 13:22

    ReplyDelete

Followers